Town Government / Offices & Committees
OPEN positions and job descriptions listed at the bottom of the page.
Selectpersons, Assessors & Overseers of the Poor: Office 207-422-6719
- Reginald Bud Means (term expires 2025) email: email@example.com
- Bethany Leavitt (term expires 2023): email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Pinkham 207- (term expires 2024) email: email@example.com
Town Manager: Stacy Tozier, Office 207-422-6719, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Town Clerk: Jessica Parker, Office 207-422-6282, email: email@example.com
Deputy Town Clerk: Gail Brown, Office 207-422-6282, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RSU24 Representative: Vernon Campbell; email: email@example.com (term expires 2025)
General Assistance: Stacy G. Tozier; Office 207-422-6282
Harbor Master: Michael Pinkham; 207-422-9953
Planning Board: Graham Platner, Chair; 207-610-2441; Members: Norman Bamford, Jack Hornberger, Samantha Marshall, Michael Pinkham II and Duane Crawford. One (1) alternate seat is available.
- Building Permits: Any construction in the town of Sullivan requires a building permit. Some require a fee. If you do not obtain a permit prior to demolition or construction, all fees can be doubled.
- Code Enforcement Officer: Michael Gurtler; office: 207-288-3545, cell: 207-460-5544, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plumbing Inspector: Rebecca Albright; 207-537-3263
- Assessor: Parker Appraisal Co., Robert Gingrass, 207-878-5599
Board of Appeals: Robert Phillips, Chair; 207-422-6236; Members: Reginald Means, Robert Dahn, Lawrence Tozier and Vernon Campbell. Two (2) alternate seats are available.
Road Commissioner: Board of Selectpersons (see contact info above)
Animal Control Officer: Marie Zwicker, 207-460-8920 or 207-266-5027; and/or Roree Severance. Home: (207) 537-2995, and cell: (207) 460-9076. All dogs aged 6 months or older must be licensed annually by December 31st. New tags are available by November 1st, and require presentation of up-to-date rabies certificate. If the dog is no longer in your possession and was previously registered in the Town of Sullivan, please contact the town office at 207-422-6282 to update records. Fees for neutered/spayed dogs are $6.00/year; non-neutered/non-spayed dogs are $11.00/year. A $25.00 late fee, per dog, will be charged after January 31st.
Budget Committee: Gary Edwards, Chair, 207-422-0995. Members: Jack & Myra Hornberger, Candy Eaton, and Harvey Kelley
Cemetery Committee: Gary Edwards, Chair, 207-422-0995. Jeanne Edwards, Andrea St. George Jones, Gary Dahn, DJ Deans, Myra Hornberger, Raina Sciocchetti, and Stacy Tozier.
Photo credits, this page: © Paul Breeden, All Rights Reserved.