July 14, 2020 Election Information
PLEASE WATCH: The Maine Secretary of State’s Office has released a video about the July 14 election and asked municipalities to please share on their town/city websites and social media sites. Here is a link to the video: https://youtu.be/OH4VuHk0mk0
Sullivan Polls will be open July 14, 2020 8am to 8pm for in-person voting. Entrance will only be through the RSU24 entry at the far end of the building; exit will be down the stairs to the parking lot. Voters will be required to remain 6 feet apart, and will be encouraged to wear masks and use sanitizer.
You are encouraged to request ABSENTEE Ballots for the Tuesday, July 14, 2020 election in advance, by calling the Town Office during regular open hours (M-Th 7:30am-5:00pm) 207-422-6282. All absentee ballots must be RECEIVED in the Town Office prior to 8:00pm on Tuesday, July 14th, 2020!
SAMPLE BALLOTS are for your information & review prior to the election
- Sullivan Municipal Election (1 Selectman) SAMPLE Sullivan Selectman Ballot 2020
- State of Maine Referendum questions SAMPLE State of Maine Referendum 6.14.20
- Regional School Unit #24 Budget Referendum (2 page document) SAMPLE RSU24 Budget Referendum 7.14.20
- Democratic Primary Election (registered Democrats only) (2 page document)
- Republican Primary Election (registered Republicans only) (2 page document)