Calendar / Events
The Town has a number of meetings open to the public each month, including the selectmen’s, school committee and planning board meetings. We invite you to become familiar with local government, the services provided, and the opportunities for citizen participation.:
- Selectman Board meetings are held monthly at (new time) 6:00pm on the second Monday of each month, excluding holidays. 9.13.21 Select Board Draft AGENDA
- Planning Board meets the first Thursday of every other month as needed
- Annual Town Meeting is held the last Monday in June at the Sorrento Sullivan Recreation Center at 6:00pm. Copies of the annual report are available at the Town Office prior to the annual meeting.
- Voting for local town officials is done by secret ballot during State elections held in June. If there is no state election, voting is done on the day of town meeting from 1:00pm-5:00pm at the Sullivan Town Office. All State and Federal elections are held at the Sullivan Town Office.
- School Committee and school budget meetings are posted on the RSU#24 website: http://www.rsu24.org
- Meetings will resume in September 2021. Age-Friendly Sullivan meets the 1st Wednesday of each month 9am-10am at the Town Office. workgroups and committee meetings are posted on the Age-Friendly Sullivan Facebook page FYI.
- Sullivan Daze is our annual all-day festival held on the first Saturday in August in Sumner Park. Coordinated by the volunteer firefighters of Sullivan, this celebration includes a parade down Taunton Drive and concludes with fireworks over Taunton Bay.
Photo credits, this page: © Paul Breeden, All Rights Reserved.